Friday, April 8, 2016

Jalapeno Popper Toast

Okay, so this one isn't so much a recipe  . . .but more of just 'my favorite breakfast' or 'super-yummy snack'.  This could easily fall into that category of 'fancy toasts' that so seem to be all the rage lately.  I've been eating this forever.   Trust me.  Delish.


Jalapeno Popper Toast
Serves 1

Ingredients:
1 Slice Bread 
1 - 2 Tablespoons Cream Cheese
1 Teaspoon Jam of Choice
Sliced, Pickled Jalapenos
Bacon (optional)

Step 1:  Toast your bread.

Step 2:  Slather your bread with cream cheese.  Top with a bit of jelly or jam.  I used grape today - but raspberry is actually my favorite.

Step 3:  Top with sliced, pickled jalapenos.

Step 4 (optional):  Top with a few slices of bacon.  I did not have any today :(  Bacon makes everything better!

Step 5:  Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment