Friday, September 13, 2013

Pineapple Cucumber Salad

The other day I was going thru an old stack of magazines with all intentions of purging them.  While doing so, I came across this recipe from Everyday Food (which is now a defunct magazine . . just in case that gives you indication on how old of a stack this was).  I just so happened to have fresh-from-the-garden cucumbers on-hand and I thought this salad would be perfect with dinner.   It did not disappoint!  I adapted it slightly to what I had on hand.  Give it a try - my family loved it!


Pineapple Cucumber Salad
(adapted from Martha Stewart)
Ingredients:
2 Cups Cucumber, diced and seeeded
(1) 20 oz Can Pineapple Chunks, drained
1/4 Cup Cilantro, chopped
1.5 Tablespoons Lime Juice
In a bowl, combine the above ingredients.  Season with salt and pepper.
Super simps, refreshing and yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment